Time Frame : The deadline for applications for 2012/13 Chevening Scholarships in Indonesia and East Timor is 15 January 2012.
The scholarships would cover living costs, tuition fees and return airfares. Applications 2012/2013 Chevening scholarships should be made via the website: https://www.chevening.fco.gov.uk/CheveningApplications/CA_Start.aspx. Candidates will need to meet the following basic requirements:
- Indonesian or East Timor citizen
- Excellent first degree with a minimum GPA >=3.0
- Good level of spoken and written English language (IELTS 6.5)
- Minimum of 2 years full time post-graduate (S1) work experience
- Clear commitment to long-term career development
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership potential and the capacity to play an important role in Indonesia or East Timor’s future development
- We regret that we are unable to accept applications for MBAs
- Previous recipients of a Chevening award are not eligible to apply
- Employees, employee’s relatives (or former employees who have left employment within the last two years) of the FCO, including FCO posts, the British Council or any Chevening sponsors are not be eligible for these awards
Menara Jamsostek 20th Fl, Jalan Jendral Gatot Subroto, 12950
Tel +62 21 52902172
Time Frame :
StuNed for Master Degree Programmes
Main requirements to apply:
- be an Indonesian national;
- have earned a S1 or Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent at a recognized university in Indonesia; be able to provide evidence of the academic achievements (minimum G.P.A. score 2.75):
- relevant work experience for at least two years;
- have an academic or professional background that is related to the subject of the course;
- be full time available for the entire period of the study programme or course and be able to participate in and complete all courses;
- IBT TOEFL 79/80 or IELTS 6
- be admitted to one of the courses or programmes offered by Institutes of Higher Education in the Netherlands for the academic year 2011;
- no age limit, but priority will be given to mid-career professionals.
Application and CV template http://www.nesoindonesia.or.id/indonesian-students/information-in-english/scholarships/stuned
Category: Short Course
Menara Jamsostek 20th Fl, Jalan Jendral Gatot Subroto, 12950
Tel +62 21 52902172
For courses starting between 1 July – 31 December 2011, the deadline is 1 March 2011
For courses starting between 1 January – 31 June 2013 the deadline is 1 October 2012
Application form can be download click here StuNed Form (Short Course – Deadline 1 Mar 11)
source Requirements StuNed for Short Courses (Indonesia)
- no age limit, but priority will be given to the mid-career professional
Category : Masters and PhD
Wira Usaha Building 7th floor.
JL. H.R. Rasuna Said kav.C-5 Kuningan,
South Jakarta 12940
Phone number : +62 21 527 7648
Fax number : +62 21 527 7649
ADS Key Contacts
ADS General Information
Ms. Soraya ADS General Information
Mr. Lazuardi ADS Alumni Information
Ms. Julie van Laarhoven ADS Alumni Professional Development Activity Information
The current application round opens on 12 March and closes on 17 August 2012. Applications must be submitted in hardcopy and will not be considered after this date.
- Check that you meet ADS criteria;
- Make 2 copies of your ADS application form (application form and required documents)
- Go to a notaris to certify (legalisir cap asli) that the copies made of the academic transcript, university qualification certificate and English language proficiency certificate are true and accurate;
- Submit 3 hardcopies of the completed ADS application form (1 x original, 2 x copies OK) and required documents by 17 August 2012;
What happens after application?
December Successful and non-successful shortlisted candidates are notified of their IELTS test date and JST interview date on January the following year
January IELTS test and JST interview conducted
February Result of interview communicated to shortlisted candidate
March Pre-Departure Training commences for awardees with IELTS 6.5 or more
Complete documentation required in your application:
- Birth certificate (x3)
- KTP (x3)
- Curriculum Vitae (x3)
- IELTS or TOEFL English language test results* obtained no earlier than 2011 (1 x original and 2 x certified copies)
- Certified university ijazah (x3)
- Certified university academic transcript (x3)
- Masters applicants must include S1 university documentation;
- PhD applicants must include S2 university documentation;
- PhD applicants must include a reference from an S2 supervisor;
- PhD applicants must include Research Proposal Details (page 7 application form)
*TOEFL Prediction Test is not acceptable and submission of this test will make your application INELIGIBLE
Additional documentation required if shortlisted for an interview:
- recent photograph (3cm x 4cm);
- Certified English language translation of Indonesian university ijazah;
- Certified English language translation of Indonesian university academic transcript;
- List of relevant publications (if applicable);
- Certified English language translation of birth certificate
- Candidates can secure an application from:
ADS website www.australiaawardsindo.or.id
American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF)
CIMB Niaga Plaza 3rd Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 25
American Indonesian Exchange Foundation
Balai Pustaka Building, 6th. Floor
Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya No. 4
Untuk program Fullbright :
Telephone: (021) 3452016
Fax: (021) 3452050
e -Mail: email@example.com
Deadline April 15, 2012.
Fulbright Master’s Degree program (MA) Deadline : 13-07-2012
Fulbright Presidential Scholarship Program (Ph.D) Deadline : 30-07-2012
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for Mid-Career Professionals Deadline : 29-09-2012
Fulbright Doctoral Dissertation Research Program Deadline : 30-09-2012
- Lulusan S1 dengan IPK minimal 3.0 (skala 4.0)
- Mempunyai kemampuan kepemimpinan yang bagus
- Mempunyai pemahaman akan budaya Indonesia dan Internasional
- Mampu menunjukkan komitmen pada jurusan studi yang dipilih
- Mempunyai keinginan untuk kembali ke Indonesia setelah menyelesaikan studi dari program Fulbright-DIKTI ini
- Nilai TOEFL minimal 550 atau IELTS minimal 6.0
- Dokumen yang harus disertakan:
- Formulir aplikasi lengkap termasuk didalamnya memuat tujuan studi di Amerika secara jelas.
- Salinan hasil tes TOEFL atau IELTS yang berumur maksimal 2 tahun
- Surat referensi dari tempat bekerja atau dosen sebelumnya
- Salinan nilai transkrip akademik dilengkapi dengan terjemahannya dalam bahasa Inggris
- Salinan kartu identitas (KTP atau paspor)
Category: Masters and PhD
Short courses, PhD studies 1 July 2012 2 October 2012***
Master’s degree programmes, Short courses 1 February 2012 1 May 2012**
Master’s degree programmes, Short courses, PhD studies 1 November 2011 7 February 2012*
The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) are demand-oriented fellowship programmes designed to promote institutional development. The overall aim of the NFP is to help alleviate qualitative and quantitative shortages of skilled manpower within a wide range of governmental, private and non-governmental organizations.
Category: Master and PhD
DAAD Jakarta Office
Summitmas I, Lt. 19
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 61-62
Consultation hours: Monday – Thursday, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
Contact person: Ms. Dwi Nurlianti/Ms. Muji Rahayu
Phone: (021) 520 0870 / 525 2807
Fax: (021) 525 2822
Call for application: March
- Age limit: 36 years of age at the time of application (for some courses 32 years)
- For some courses, Bachelor degree should have been completed not longer than 6 years at the time of application. Concerning this matter, please directly contact the coordinator of the respective study program Degree: Bachelor or MasterGPA: min 2,75 for Master candidates (some study programs applied GPA more than 2,75. Please see the detail on the website of each study program) and 3,00 for Doctoral candidates
- Work experience: at least two years after completing Bachelor degree.
- Language skill: For postgraduate courses held in English request an international TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based) or IELTS (band 6). Some courses may expect a different level. For detailed information see the website of the relevant course.
- For postgraduate courses held in German: please see the details on the course list. Certain level of German language exam may be required before admission to the course.
Application documents (please set in the following order and DO NOT staple):
- DAAD Form (see the above information)
- Curriculum Vitae
- please use the Europass specimen form at here
- A Statement of motivation for participation in the postgraduate courses with emphasis on the relevance to his/her occupation
- Two letters of recommendation of recent date, each from supervisor at your company/institution, and from your previous academic supervisor
- Confirmation of employment from the candidate’s employer in the home country and where possible, guarantee of re-employment upon his/her return to the home country
- Academic Degree Certificate (certified copies of original) in Bahasa Indonesia and English/German translation
- Academic transcript, covering the complete duration of academic studies (certified copies of original) in Bahasa Indonesia and English/German translation
- Secondary School Leaving Certificates/ijazah SMA, including note of UAN (certified copies of original) in Bahasa Indonesia and English/German translation
- Language certificate (see criteria for applying ‘Language skills’)
for course held in English: TOEFL or IELTS scores
for course held in German: please see the website of the relevant course
8. Erasmus Mundus MSC in Marine Biodiversity and Conservation
Category: Masters & PhD
Erasmus Mundus MSc in Marine Biodiversity and Conservation
Biology Department (WE11), Ghent University
Marine Biology Research group
B – 9000 Ghent
Phone: +32 9 264 85 29, Fax: +32 9 264 85 98, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline January 1, 2012
- hold bachelor (or masters) degree biology, ecology, environmental sciences, oceanography, marine sciences, geography, geology, or other equivalent degrees with minimum 180 credits at the latest before Sep 1st 2012. For third country students, preferably before Feb 28th 2012.
- English proficiency – TOEFL Certificate: minimum score: 570 points (Paper) or 87 points (Internet) or IELTS Certificate: minimum score: 6.5
Application form http://embc.marbef.org/index.asp?p=284&a=250
9. New Zealand ASEAN Scholar Awards
Category: Masters and PhD
New Zealand Embassy
PO Box 2439
Jakarta 10024, Indonesia
Phone: (+62) 21 2995 5800
Deadline application April 11
- be a citizen of one of the eligible countries and have resided in that country for at least two years at the time of application
- not have citizenship/permanent residence status for New Zealand or Australia
- not be married or engaged to be married to a person who holds New Zealand or Australian citizenship or permanent residence status
- not hold or have held a New Zealand Government or Australia Government scholarship in the preceding 24 months at the time of application
- not be seeking support for a degree programme already commenced
- not hold a qualification at a similar level or in a similar field of study at similar level (this means holders of bachelor degrees should apply for Masters or PhD and Masters graduates should apply for PhD study)
- be available to take up the scholarships in the calendar year for which the scholarship is offered
- hold a bachelor degree of strong academic merit that is relevant to the proposed post graduate qualification
- have a minimum IELTS (academic) results of 5.5 overall, with no band less than 5.0 and results to be no older than 24 months at time of application
- satisfy the admission requirements of the New Zealand institution in which the degree programme is to be undertaken, including that institution’s English language criteria.
Application formdetail requirements http://www.aid.govt.nz/webfm_send/73
10. Mac Arthur Foundation
Office of Grants Management, 140 S. Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603, USA;
Phone : (312) 726.8000 ; Fax. : (312) 920.6258
Admiralty II Building, 4400 PGA Boulevard, Suite 900, Palm Beach Gardens;
FL 33410, USA;
Phone : (561) 624.4900; Fax. : (561) 624.4932
E-mail : email@example.com
11. StuNed for In Country Short Course
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Time Frame : 1 December
In-country short course is one of StuNed modalities that target applicants who plan to upgrade their knowledge and skills through courses provided by the Indonesian-based Dutch training providers. The courses are conducted in English or Bahasa Indonesia as the languages of instructions.
All applicants should be admitted to one of the courses offered by the training provider prior to submitting the StuNed scholarship application to Nuffic Neso Indonesia. The deadline for StuNed application is one month before the starting of each course.
MDF Pacific Indonesia, a Dutch training provider based in Bali, Indonesia ,delivers various management short courses that are conducted in English or Bahasa Indonesia. Further information on the course schedule can be accessed in MDF Pacific-Indonesia website: www.mdf.nl/mdf-pi
Nuffic Neso Indonesia will announce the result of the selection by email.
12. MONBUKAGAKUSHO scholarship
MEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology)
Bagian Pendidikan Kedutaan Besar Jepang
Jl. MH Thamrin no.24 Jakarta 10350
Tel (021) 3192-4308 ext.175 or 176
11 April 2011 – 11 Mei 2011
- Nationality: Applicant must have the nationality of a country which has diplomatic relations with the Japanese government. This applies at such times to stateless persons, too. Applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application will not be eligible. Applicant screening will be made at the Japanese diplomatic mission in the country of Applicant’s nationality (except where two or more countries are attended by the same Japanese diplomatic mission).
- Age: Applicant must have been born on or after April 2,1977.
- Academic Background: Applicant must be a graduate from a Japanese university or have academic ability equal or superior to that of a Japanese university graduate. A person will be deemed to have academic ability equal or superior to that of a universitygraduate, if he/she has completed or will complete a 16-year school curriculum in a foreign country (or an 18-year school curriculum if he/she desires to enroll in a doctoral course in the field of medicine, dentistry or veterinary science, or pharmacy which is founded on a 6-year department or faculty); or is or will be aged 22 or older and has taken an individual entrance qualification examination and has been judged by a graduate school as being equal or superior in academic ability to a university graduate (or 24 or older if he/she desires to enroll in a doctoral course in the field of medicine, dentistry or veterinary science, or pharmacy which is founded on a 6-year department or faculty)
Note: Eligible applicants include those who otherwise satisfy or will satisfy qualification requirements for admission to a Japanese
graduate school. As a general rule, a person who has completed a doctoral course may not apply unless he/she seeks to obtain a
- Major Field of Study: Applicant should apply for the field of study he/she studied at the previous university or any related field.
- Applicant must choose a field on which he/she can receive education and perform research at the university of his/her choice.
- Japanese Language: Applicant must be willing to learn the Japanese language, interested in Japan and enthusiastic about deepening his/her understanding of Japan after arriving, and capable of engaging in study and research while adapting himself/herself to life in Japan.
- Health: Applicant must be physically and mentally healthy enough to pursue study at university.
- Arrival in Japan: Applicant must be able to leave for and arrive in Japan between the 1st and 7th of April 2012, or within two weeks of the date set by the receiving university for the beginning of the semester (in principle, in September or October). Travel expenses will not be provided if the Applicant chooses to travel to Japan before this set period.
- Visa Requirement: Selected Applicants must obtain a College Student （ryuugaku 留学） visa on the Japanese diplomatic mission in the country of their nationality, in principle, prior to his arrival in Japan. The visa is to be issued by the Japanese diplomatic mission in the country of applicant’s nationality (except where two or more countries are attended by the same Japanese diplomatic mission). Applicants who are already in Japan under a visa other than College Student are required to change it to College Student by the end of the month preceding the start of the scholarship. Applicants who change their resident status to any status other than “College Student” after their arrival in Japan will immediately lose their status as a Japanese government scholarship student. Each applicant must submit three sets of the following documents to the Japanese diplomatic mission by the specified date. One set is required to be original documents. The other two sets may be photocopies there of. (original) (copy)
- Application (a prescribed form)
- Application Form (Attachment) (a prescribed form)
- Research Program (Attachment)
- Photograph (4.5×3.5 cm, taken within the past six months, upper body, full-faced, uncapped.
- Write your name and nationality on the reverse and paste it onto the application form. Digital photographs also acceptable
- Academic transcript of each academic year of the last university attended (issued by the university attended)
- Graduation certificate or degree certificate of the last university attended (or an attested document certifying that the applicant will graduate from the school, where applicable)
- Recommendation from the principal or the adviser of the last university attended
- Recommendation from the present employer (if currently employed)
- Medical certificate on the prescribed form (issued by the medical institution designated by the Japanese diplomatic mission）
- Abstracts of theses
- Photograph showing applicant’s own works of art or a recorded tape of musical performance (only for those majoring in fine arts or music)
13. Belgium Scholarship
apply for a scholarship from October 2011 (master programmes) or November 2011 (master programmes organised at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven and all training programmes). The deadline for application for the master programmes: 1 February 2012
- maximum 40 years old
- IELTS minimum 6.5 or TOEFLminimum 550 on the paper based test (PBT)
- The candidate must be currently employed or have a written (future) employer’s guarantee of (re)integration in an employment where the acquired knowledge and skills will be immediately applicable
- You have never received a master scholarship funded by the Belgian government before
14. Graduate Degree Fellowship Program
Category: Masters and PhD
IIEF in coorperation with the East-West Center is giving Master Degre Scholarship Program for individuals who are interested in joining the education and research program of University of Hawaii, Manoa to obtain their Masters Degree.
For registration form and complete information, please contact IIEF at Menara Imperium Lt. 28 Suite B; Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said, Jakarta Selatan; Tel. 021-8317330 or access directly to IIEF website: www.eastwestcenter.org/studentprograms
Final date of submission every year would be on 1 November.
- Applicants have to be US citizen or US permanent resident holder or citizen of Asia Pacific region including Russia.
- Applicants have to register themselves in one of the Masters Degree programs at University of Hawaii, Manoa or already registered as students of Master Degree at University of Hawaii, Mano.
- Have minimum TOEFL (international) grade of 213 Computer-Based Testing/550 Paper Based Testing/ 79-80 Internet-Based Testing and GRE/GMAT (according to terms in each field of studies).
Applicants have to complete all requirements in order to gain the exhange visitor visa (J-visa).
15. Swiss Scholarship
16. Hitachi Scholarship
1-5-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005 JAPAN
d. Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd
Open recruitment February – March
- graduate from UI/ITB/UGM/IPB
17. Singapore Research Scholarship
Category: Masters & PhD
Research plan is required for application
18. East West Center Scholarship
Category:Masters and PhD
Graduate Degree Fellowships
Award Services Office, East-West Center, 1601 East-West Road
Honolulu, HI 96848-1601 USA
Applicants submit both the application for East-West Center Graduate Fellowship and the graduate admissions application to the University of Hawai‘i to the East-West Center Award Services Office. Applications must be postmarked by the November 1 deadline.
Applicants already enrolled as classified graduate students at the University of Hawai‘i submit only the East-West Center Graduate
Required tests include the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) for applicants from non-English speaking countries, and the GRE or GMAT for all applicants as required by university departments.
Award recipients who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents must meet exchange visitor (J-1 visa) requirements.
19. Asia Pacific Leadership Program
Category: Short Course
Contact and applications http://www.eastwestcenter.org/education/aplp/application-and-finances/
The next priority deadline for APLP applications is January 15th, 2012. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until March 1st, 2012.
- Bachelor’s degree – applicants must have a 4-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited U.S. College or University or from a recognized institution of higher learning abroad. Equivalency is determined by the University of Hawai’i. Generally, an equivalent could be a 3-year bachelor’s degree plus a 1-year master’s degree, or a 2-year bachelor’s degree plus a 2-year master’s degree.
- TOEFL: This is a requirement for all international students (unless automatically exempt). Your TOEFL test result can be no more than two years old. The International English language Testing System (IELTS) may be substituted for TOEFL. See FAQs for further details. We recommend you take the TOEFL test as soon as possible.
20. Canadian University Service Overseas (CUSO)
Jl. Danau Tamblingan F1/31
Jakarta, Indonesia 10210
tel: 62 21 573 3604
fax: 62 21 571 0196
E-mail : email@example.com
Jl. Tebet Utara IIIF No. 18, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12810,
CUSO Regional Asia Pacific:
Jalan Mayang No. A42/14, Baciro Baru, Yogyakarta
Tel: 011-62-274-547-207 (speed #01)
Suite 400, 2255 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON, K2B 1A6,
21. Ford Foundation